Willinga Park is Australia's newest equine facility set on 2000 acres on the South Coast of NSW.
From their inception, the facilities at Willinga Park have set out to be world-class; combining stunning architecture, the latest in equine technology and a visitor experience like no other. This makes them the ideal location not only for horse events but for film sets and photo shoots.
These equestrian facilities have been recognised through several awards, including:
- National Award in Commercial Architecture at the 2017 Australian Institute of Architects National Architectural Awards.
- Master Builders ACT named Willinga park ‘2017 Project of the Year’ among several other accolades.
- 2017 ACT Architectural Awards:
- The W Hayward Morris Award for Interior Architecture and
- The Romaldo Giurgola Award for Public Architecture.
- Finalist in the World Architecture Festival 2017:
- Sport – Completed Buildings category
- Landscape category
Willinga Park has extensive facilities both for the agistment and training of our horses plus for hire for events across all equine disciplines:
1 Covered Arena
3 Outdoor Arenas
90m Campdraft Arena and Judges Box
6 Round Yards
32 Luxury Stables
200 Event Stables
Vet room, walker and training pool