An exciting opportunity has now become available at the award winning Equine Facility, Willinga Park. Willinga Park is a fast growing and innovative Equine business and is now looking for another true professional to join the team.
As our business and team continues to grow and prosper, we require an additional resource to join the Willinga Park team. We are looking for a true team player who uses their own initiative to improve efficiencies, has exceptional customer service and people skills, time management and organisational skills to assist our management team with the day to day office administration support.
This is a fulltime permanent position that will include weekend work during events that are scheduled throughout the year and the successful candidate would ideally have an interest in horses. The successful candidate will need to have the following attributes;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications specifically Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint, including speed and accuracy in data entry;
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent customer service, people skills and flexibility
- Positive attitude and team player
- Understanding and interest in horses desirable but not essential
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role and have some knowledge of Work Health and Safety legislation. Training opportunities may be available after the 6-month probationary period has been successfully completed.
Terms of the role and job description are available here.
If you have what we are looking for, please send an application letter with a copy of your resume to email@example.com no later than 30th September 2018.