Rider – Stock Horse Team
An exciting opportunity has now become available at the award-winning Equine Facility, Willinga Park. Willinga Park is a fast growing and innovative Equine business and is home to some of the most exciting cowhorse bloodlines in the country.
We are looking for a hardworking, capable team player who is able to work unsupervised, demonstrates initiative and takes pride in their work.
Experience working with stock horses & a keen willingness to learn is essential.
- Foal & weanling handling, breaking in & training of young horses.
- Feeding & care of horses
- Sale preparation and training of competition horses.
- Event preparation at Willinga Park
- Farm & Stable maintenance
- Operation of tractors and other farm machinery
- A current driving license is required
This is a full time 6-month fixed term contract that will include weekend work. Job description and further information is available upon request.
Applications and resumes must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 27 November 2020.