In this policy, we, us and our means the entities associated with the Willinga Park facility and Willinga Park-branded enterprises, including Capital Property Corporation Pty Limited ACN 008 532 027 as trustee for Carrington Trust ABN 95 092 532 027, Willinga Accommodation Pty Limited ACN 629 009 507, Willinga Park Operations Pty Limited ACN 629 875 001 and Willinga Park Pty Limited ACN 629 885 061.
How we collect your personal information
We collect personal information:
- when you deal with us directly by telephone, by correspondence through a letter or email, via our website or through direct face to face contact by using paper forms
- when you use and/or register on this website, including by using log files, online forms and cookies
- when you provide information to us online
- when you sign up to join a mailing list or receive our newsletter
- when you enter competitions or elect to participate in promotional activities
- when you complete surveys online and in hard copy
- when you access any of our premises or property through the use of close circuit television (CCTV)
- from employees (or potential employees), suppliers and customers when they give their personal information to us directly
- when necessary to assist with a health emergency, or otherwise assist with any special needs or requirements while you are at any of our premises.
The kinds of personal information we collect
The kinds of personal information we collect about you include:
- identifying details, including your name, date of birth and driver’s licence
- contact information including your phone number, address and e-mail addresses
- information about your search queries while using our website. We use log files and cookies to gather this information, but please be assured the session cookies are only used during a browsing session and expire when you quit your browser
- financial details (including bank account and credit card details) when you deal with us directly on a transactional basis
- vehicle registration details
- health information but only as required to assist you during a health emergency or to otherwise assist you with any special needs.
How we hold your personal information
- We are committed to protecting your personal information from unauthorised disclosure. We hold records containing your personal information in securely stored databases, which can only be accessed by authorised personnel using a password.
- Where we hold hard copies of records containing your personal information, we hold such records in locked storage cabinets which can only be accessed by authorised personnel using a key.
- Where we collect your information relating to direct marketing using paper forms, this information is entered into our secure databases and the paper forms are securely destroyed.
Consequences of not providing personal information
When using our website and dealing with us, you do not have to disclose your identity or provide any personal information. If you do not provide your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with the products or services you seek, process any applications for the issue of an authority, licence, pass or permit or provide you with the level of service you require.
Information collection and use
Why we collect, and how we use, your personal information
Your personal and sensitive information, including any health information, is only collected as is reasonably necessary for one of our functions or activities, including but not limited to:
- manage all complaints and claims made against us (including defending claims and enforcing contracts or agreements)
- engaging contractors or potential contractors
- undertaking training, including health and safety training
- as necessary to assist with health emergencies and with any special needs assistance
- to conduct direct marketing activities including:
- Newsletters: if you wish to subscribe to the Hub or our other newsletter(s), we will use your name and contact details to send these newsletters to you
- Rewards program: if you join one of our rewards programs, we will use your name and contact details to provide you with information relevant to the program and its benefits
- Events and promotions: to contact you about any upcoming events and promotions we think you will be interested in
- other specific purposes when we have dealt with you directly.
We will also always ask you before we add your details to any additional databases and before we use your information for any cross-promotional purposes.
Information sharing and disclosure
How we disclose your information
We may share personal information about you where permitted by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), including in the following circumstances:
- between our related entities
- to our contractors, for the purposes of them being able to undertake services required by you
- for law enforcement or safety reasons
- for operational purposes for which the information was collected
- to other third party companies, to store and handle your personal information on our behalf for marketing purposes and for the purposes of disseminating our newsletters
- to third party contractors who provide services related to one of our functions or activities, for example electronic payment processing companies, IT providers, and printing and mailing companies
- to any person to whom we are required or authorised by law to disclose your personal information to.
Disclosure of your personal information overseas
We are not likely to disclose your personal information to third parties overseas.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
We provide you the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having your personal information used for direct marketing each time we send you a direct marketing communication.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter or other promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by emailing us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to other sites
Our websites may contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by us. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
When you click on a link and leave our site, we encourage you to read the privacy policies of the linked website and every website that collects your personal information.
Access to, or correcting, your personal information
You are entitled to access or request the correction of the personal information about you which we hold.
If you wish to request access to your personal information held by us, if you want to correct any information we hold, or if you no longer desire our services, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing email@example.com. We will endeavour to give you access to your personal information within two weeks. In order to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information, we will ask you to provide specific identification before we give you access.
If the information that we hold about you is incorrect or out of date, we will update it as soon as possible after you have shown us how and why it is incorrect. If you want to correct information we hold about you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. In the unlikely event that we are unable to provide you with access to your personal information, we will provide you with reasons for denying you access.
We will make a record of your complaint and undertake an internal investigation. We will contact you with our response within 30 days.
We will keep you informed of the progress of our investigation.
Last updated: 10 September 2020
Add your email address & subscribe to receive our newsletter