Since Willinga Park’s inception in 2016, our facilities have been designed to be world-class.
Our equine facilities combine stunning architecture, the latest in equine technology and a visitor experience like no other. We’re proud to host national and international events of the highest standard.
Our facilities are highly lauded and have received numerous awards, including:
- 2017 Australian Institute of Architects’ National Architectural Awards, National Award in Commercial Architecture.
- 2017 Master Builders ACT Awards, Project of the Year.
- 2017 ACT Architectural Awards:
- The W. Hayward Morris Award for Interior Architecture.
- The Romaldo Giurgola Award for Public Architecture.
- 2017 World Architecture Festival:
- Sport – Finalist in Completed Buildings category.
- Finalist in the Landscape category.
- Illuminating Engineering Society Awards:
- NSW Award of Excellence in Lighting Design, 2017.
- International Award of Excellence, 2018.
We have extensive facilities for both the agistment and training of our horses, plus for hire for events & clinics across all equine disciplines:
- A covered arena.
- Three outdoor arenas.
- A 90m campdraft arena, with judge's box.
- Six round yards.
- A showjumping field.
- 32 luxury stables.
- 200 event stables.
- Vet room, walker and training pool.
Share this page
Add your email address & subscribe to receive our newsletter